HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – DAMAGED DIAL
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Ref. 166.002 with 40 Microns Gold Plated Case unfortunately in not so good condition and with a Damaged Dial (Very bad Refinished work). The watch is powered by a beautiful Omega Cal 562 Automatic Movement. LOOKING FOR SOME LOVE AND CARE!!!
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in not so good condition, with some dings and scratches. GOLD PLATED IN BAD SHAPE Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. Engraving in good condition.
- Crystal in good condition. Not OMEGA signed in the center. With noticeable scratches.
- Dial in BAD condition with noticeable glue and damage. VERY BAD REFINISHED WORK. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working properly. Only one step to set time. Date changes after a 24 hours lapse.
- Movement in good working order, running strong and working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather Band of good Quality in good condition. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS