HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible Omega Geneve Automatic Ref. 166.0173 in original condition. All Stainless Steel. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1012 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor hits and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some notorious scratches and small cracks, OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some stains, spots and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly. First step to change date and second step to set time.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1182/215 in good conduction with some notorious scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working properly, Omega signed. bracelet is long.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS