HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and all original OMEGA Automatic Seamaster Ref. 166.0227 in good Original condition and good working order with beautiful Golden Dial. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1012 Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong, Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. All functions working properly. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE GOLD PLATED IS VANISHED IN THE SIDES AND BORDERS. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and Dings, Omega logo in good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches. OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in very good ORIGINAL condition. With some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Hands also in very good ORIGINAL condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed, not from this case Ref. but in good condition and working properly. First step to set date. Second Step to set time.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Brand New Leather/Plastic band of good quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.