HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible all Stainless Steel OMEGA De Ville Automatic Ref. 166.0233 in very good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 1012 Automatic Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in good condition with some damage caused by age.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings and logo in very good shape.
- Crystal in good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage in the borders.
- Dial in good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality. Brand new. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS