HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible all Stainless Steel OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Ref. 166.037 SP with quick set function for date in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 565 Automatic Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in not so good condition. With some dings, scratches and rust. PLEASE NOTE RUST AND DAMAGE IN THE INSIDE OF THE CASE. See pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings and logo in good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in the center in good condition, with minor scratches and with a minor crack between 4 and 5 o’clock. not easy to see.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed with noticeable wear but working OK. Quick Set to change date working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Black Genuine Leather band of very good quality. Brand new. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.