HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Constellation “C” Day/Date Automatic in Very Good Original condition and Good Working order with Beautiful Metallic Linen Dial and 18K White Gold Coin Edge Bezel. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 751 COSC Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K White Gold Coin Edge Bezel in beautiful condition with some minor dings.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Observatory in great shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and small cracks, Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Metallic Linen Dial and Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly with some hits and noticeable damage. Quick Set for changing Date is working OK. First step to change Day and Time.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Light Brown Leather band (Vintage Style) in good condition, good quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS