HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Gray Dial OMEGA Constellation “C” Day/Date Automatic in Good Original condition and Good Working order with 18K White Gold Fluted Bezel and Brick Style Bracelet. The watch is powered by an OMEGA Cal 752 COSC Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working and running strong However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUICK SET FOR CHANGE DATE DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. DAY DISC IS IN SPANISH.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K White Gold Fluted Bezel in beautiful condition with some minor dings and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Observatory in great shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and small cracks, Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Gray Dial and Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT Omega signed working properly. PLEASE NOTE Quick Set for changing Date is not working OK, it stops working after one change. First step to change Day and Time is working fine.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED.
- Stainless Steel Brick Style Bracelet Ref. 1040 with proper 518 end links in good condition, with some noticeable wear and scratches. Omega signed clasp working and closing fine.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS