HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA Seamaster Chronograph Automatic Ref. 176.005 wrongly called as JEDI in good ORIGINAL condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by the reliable OMEGA Cal 1040 Automatic Movement (Lemania 1340).
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold Plated in good shape for its age BUT WITH SOME NOTICEABLE STAINS. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed inner Tachymetre Bezel in very good condition with all details, with some minor damage caused by age.
- Case Back in good condition, with some scratches and dings, engravings in good condition.
- Crystal OMEGA in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed with some damage but working OK. First Step to set date and Second step to set time working OK.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers with some noticeable damage in the gold plated but in good working condition.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of very good quality (Hirsch) in good used condition. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS