HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible 1965 OMEGA Automatic Ref. 165.002 in Good Working Order but unfortunately with Refinished Dial. Powered by a reliable Omega Cal 550 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE DIAL IS ORIGINAL BUT WAS REFINISHED (BAD WORK)
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Inner engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in BAD condition, Original but REFINISHED. Very Bad Work, Please note hour indices has noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Original condition with noticeable stains and damage.
- Crown not OMEGA signed working properly with some minor damage.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Black Leather band in good condition, good quality. Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS