HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON MODEL
This is a Uncommon and Highly Collectible All Stainless Steel OMEGA Chronometer Electronic F300Hz Ref. 198.031 in very good working order and good overall condition. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1250 Electronic Movement (ETA-ESA 9162).
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. Polished in the past. With some minor scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in good condition, with minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in very good condition and good working order. First step to sed day and date and second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band, Good Quality. Good used condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS