HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA 2402-2C Automatic Bumper with beautiful Gold Plated 80 Microns Case and Original Dial. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 342 Movement.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please note one of the lugs has a deep cut, probably to make a gold test.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches, hits and notorious damage. Please note case back opens easily. Also there are signs of a gold test in the inside of the case back. SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Crystal in good condition with some notorious scratches and damage, not Omega signed.
- Dial in original and beautiful condition. With stains, scratches and sun burst caused by age. GREAT PATINA!! Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some minor stains and damage. Those are probably the original hands of the watch.
- Crown not Omega signed. One step to set time working OK. PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH CAN NOT BE HAND WINDED, IS VERY HARD TO MOVE. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Movement looks clean, is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Leather band of LOW quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS