HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER – SERVICED
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA 2513-1 with uncommon 80 Microns Gold Plated Case and powered by an Omega Cal 283 Manual Winding Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case and case Back in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly.
- Movement in very good working condition, running strong and keeping time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Black Genuine Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS