HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel OMEGA Seamaster Small Seconds Automatic in good overall condition but unfortunately with partially refinished Dial. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 344 Bumper Automatic Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some scratches, engravings are difficult to see, almost vanished.
- Crystal not OMEGA signed, with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial was partially refinished in the small seconds area and swiss word, the rest looks to be original. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK and in good condition but, not from this case reference.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality, Brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS