HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Two Tone OMEGA 28542-4 Constellation “Pie Pan” Automatic in Good Original condition and Excellent Working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 505 COSC Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong, Keeping Good Time. MOVEMENT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Gold Observatory in good condition with some noticeable stains.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Pie Pan Dial and Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, spots and damage caused by age. GREAT PATINA!!. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly and in good condition. Only one step to set Time.
- Movement is in excellent working condition, running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Two Tone OMEGA Beads of Rice Bracelet in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage in the Gold Plated. Clasp Omega Signed working Properly with uncommon extensible Mechanism. Please see pictures for detail. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.3 inches wrist without openning the extension.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS