HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Omega 2905-1SC with 80 Microns Gold Plated Case and Powered by an Omega Cal 284 Manual Winding movement.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case (Gold Plated 80 Microns) in good condition. With some notorious scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some notorious damage and scratches. Please note scratches in the interior and a big stain from a Gold test with acid.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches. Not Omega signed.
- Dial in very good original condition (NICE PATINA) with some spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition with some stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown Omega signed in not so good condition but working properly. Please note hand winding the watch is a little difficult, Crown is small and with notorious wear.
- Movement looks clean, is in working condition, RUNNING STRONG. However, A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather Band of Good quality, BRAND NEW. Buckle not Omega signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.