HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE ITEM – GOOD CONDITION
This is a VERY UNCOMMON and Highly Collectible OMEGA Twin Table Timers (Stopwatches) in working and original condition. Timers are powered by Hand winding mechanical Omega Cal 1350 movements, Both running and in working conditions.
Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE READ COMPLETE DESCRIPTION, ELECTROMAGNETIC TRIGGERS ARE NOT WORKING, LEFT TIME IS NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO. WOOD TABLE IS BROKEN, BLUE BOX WITH NOTICEABLE WEAR AND DAMAGE.
- Cases (aluminum) are in good condition with noticeable scratches, dings and signs of use. Please note big hit in left timer in the upper left corner Please see pictures for detail. TIMERS ARE BIG 138 X 138 MM EACH ONE. THE RED WRISTWATCH IN ONE OF THE PICTURES WAS INCLUDED FOR MEASURING AND SIZE COMPARISON PURPOSES – THE WATCH IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Case Back in both watches with noticeable scratches and damage, all screws are complete and in good working condition.
- Crystals are in good condition with some scratches, stains and hits in the borders.
- Dials and hands in both watches are in good original condition with minor damages and details. in very good ORIGINAL condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crowns and pushers are complete and in original condition. Both watches are starting, stopping and resetting properly. Red button only for reset. PLEASE NOTE LEFT TIMER IS NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION. IT ALWAYS RETURNS 1 SECOND AHEAD OF 12.
- Movements are in beautiful condition and good working order, both are running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Wood table stand is broken, please see pictures for detail.
- Electromagnetic Triggers in original condition but not operational. THEY ARE NOT WORKING. One trigger is very damage and does not move anything inside (Inner Wire). The other one moves the inner wire when pushed.
- Original blue Box is Omega signed, With noticeable damages and signs of use. Please note one of the securing clasps is damaged.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS