ORIGINAL OMEGA PARTS – MOVEMENT RUNNING STRONG CAL 711
The watch is probably a FrankenWatch. The case reference could not be found. However, this case shape is usually from an Vintage Omega de Ville. THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS.
Movement in good shape, running strong. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case and Case Back in Good condition with some noticeable scratches and dings
- Crystal not Omega Signed, It was glued to the case and dial. In not so good condition with scratches and damage.
- Dial is Constellation signed in good original condition with some scratches and damage in the borders, please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown not Omega signed, working OK.
- Movement looks in good condition. Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Leather bracelet of low quality, Buckle not Omega.
PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS. THE WATCH IS PROBABLY A FRANKENWATCH.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.