HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA De Ville with Roman Numbers Dial and powered by the great Omega Cal 711 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. Gold plated in good shape with some damage caused by age.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches and hits.
- Dial in original condition with some notorious stains and damage. PLEASE NOTE BIG SCRATCHES NEAR 4 O´CLOCK.
- Hands in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Crown Omega signed in good condition and working properly.
- Movement is working properly and keeping good time, However accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.