ALL ORIGINAL AND OMEGA AUTHENTIC – HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a beautiful and highly collectible Omega Geneve 162.0042 with Gold Plated case and Stainless Steel Case Back powered by an Omega Cal 1481 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
WATCH IN VERY NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION!!! HARD TO FIND LIKE THIS!!
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and minor dings. Gold Plated in good shape with some minor damage and stains. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches, with OMEGA logo in the center.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor marks, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition also with some minor damage. PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND IS A LITTLE BENT.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. PLEASE NOTE OMEGA LOGO IS VANISHED.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.