HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Automatic Geneve 166.070 in good Original condition but looking for some service and care. The watch is powered by the great Omega 565 Automatic movement with quick set function.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE GOLD PLATED IS VANISHED IN THE BORDERS AND IN THE LUGS. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition, with minor scratches. Omega signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in excellent original condition, with some spots, stains and minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in not so good condition, with notorious damage. Quick set for date changing is working. PLEASE NOTE FIRST STEP TO SET TIME IS HARD TO FIND, IS VERY SHORT. MOVEMENT CAN´T BE HAND WINDED WITH CROWN AND HANDS MOVES IN NEUTRAL POSITION.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- BROWN Leather band of good quality. Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.