HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Genève Automatic Ref. 166.041 in good working condition. All Stainless Steel. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 565 Movement with Quick Set function.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. See pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE DAMAGAES NEAR CROWN.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches. Waterproof engraving in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and damage. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in original condition. With noticeable spots, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly. First step to set time. To set date: Quickset by repeated pulling the crown.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Genuine Leather Band of Good Quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.