HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Automatic Geneve TV Dial Ref. 166.0188 in Original condition and good working order. Powered by an Automatic Omega Cal 1022 Movement.
The watch is running strong and all functions working OK, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVINGS IN THE BACK.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Omega logo still visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. With Omega Logo in the center.
- Dial in original condition. With noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with minor stains and damage.
- Crown Omega signed. First step to set date is working OK and also second step to set time and change day going backwards.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1232 with proper end links in good condition with noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working fine. PLEASE NOTE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVINGS IN THE BACK OF THE CLASP.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS