HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated OMEGA 165.003 Automatic Seamaster in Good condition and Good Working Order, powered by a reliable Omega Cal 552 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable scratches, spots and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please note seconds hand is not OMEGA.
- Crown working properly with noticeable damage. Face of the crown is missing. PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Light Brown Leather band in good condition, good quality. Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS