HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Seamaster 166.003 Automatic Date in Good overall condition and working properly. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 565 Automatic Movement with quick set function.
Running strong and keeping good time(However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good Original condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE BIG DING ON THE SIDE. See pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition with some scratches, Engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in Original and good condition, with some sratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in original but but not so good condition with noticeable damage.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set time working fine. Quick Set function to set date also working properly.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel Beds of Rice OMEGA Bracelet Ref. 1502 in good condition with some noticeable scratches and wear. Clasp working properly, OMEGA signed. PLEASE NOTE CLASP IN THE INSIDE AND ON THE SIDE IS BENT.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.