This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Seamaster 166.0214 / 366.0846 in beautiful original condition.
The watch is Running and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE CROWN AND STEM ARE BENT, THEY WORK PROPERLY TO SET DATE AND TIME AND FOR HAND WIND THE MOVEMENT.
- Case Case in very good condition, with some scratches hits and singns of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches, seamaster Logo in very good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition with some scratches and damage. With Omega logo in the center.
- Dial in very good original condition with some notorious damage. Please see pictures for detail. Please note damage near date window.
- Hands also in original and very good condition.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time. PLEASE NOTE CROWN AND STEM ARE BENT. IT´S HARD TO NOTICE IT WITH THE PICS BUT WHEN SETTING DATE/TIME OR HAND WIND THE WATH IT CAN BE FEEL IT.
- Movement is running and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Integrated bracelet Ref. 1287/250, in good condition with some damage and normal scratches. Clasp working properly. Bracelet is very long will fit up to a 7.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.