HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel OMEGA Constellation Day/Date NON-COSC Ref. 166.0219 in very good Original condition and good working order. Powered by an Omega Cal 1022 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. Day and Date working properly.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, small hits and signs of normal wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Coin Edge Bezel in good condition with some hits and damage.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches and damage. No Observatory in this case reference. PLEASE NOTE REFERENCE NUMBER IS NOT ENGRAVED IN THE INTERIOR OF THE CASE BACK. USUALLY THIS MODELS USED TO HAVE A PRINTED METAL PLAQUE GLUED TO THE INTERIOR.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition, with some spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set date and second step to set time. Please note date changes moving the crown backwards in second step.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet not Omega. Please note only the superior part of the clasp is Omega. The bracelet is in good working order, very long.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS