WATCH RUNNING STRONG – HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE REF.
This is a highly collectible Omega Constellation Ref. 168.004 powered by the reliable Omega COSC Cal 561 Automatic Movement. Unfortunatelly with a Refinished Dial and without original Bezel.
The watch is running strong and keeping good timd, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
THE WATCH IS SOLD AS IS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. PLEASE NOTE CASE WAS CHROMED IN THE PAST. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches.
- CASE WITHOUT ORIGINAL BEZEL. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, without Omega logo in the center.
- Dial REFINISHED. Not a Bad Work. PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE AND STAINS IN THE HOUR MARKERS AND THE APPLIED OMEGA LOGO. See pictures for detail.
- Hands Omega with some damage but in good condition.
- Crown Omega signed in good condition, NOT FROM THIS CASE REFERENCE. PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS LIKE BRUSHING THE CASE AND IS DIFFICULT TO SET TIME AND MANUAL WIND THE MOVEMENT.
- Movement is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. SINCE there is no SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
- SOLD AS IS.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS