HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Constellation 168.018 Gold Plated in Good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 564 Automatic COSC Movement with quick set function for date.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in not so good condition with some scratches, Gold Observatory very vanished. Case back was badly over polished.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and noticeable damage, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working properly, OMEGA logo is totally vanished. Only one step to set time and date. Quick Seto function is working properly. Date: quickset by repeated pulling the crown.
- Movement is in good working order, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Gold Plated Bracelet not OMEGA in good working order with noticeable scratches and signs of wearing. Only the Top of the Buckle is OMEGA signed. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.