HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel & White Gold OMEGA Constellation 168.045 Day/Date Automatic COSC in good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 751 Automatic Chronometer Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. It was Recently Serviced. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K White Gold Coin Edge bezel in very good condition with minor scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, observatory in very good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in good condition, with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in Original but not so good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. ALSO PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE AT THE END OF THE “CONSTELLATION / AUTOMATIC” BETWEEN 1 AND 2 O’CLOCK. See pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK. Quick Set to change date working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Recently Serviced. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Stainless Steel OMEGA Bracelet in good condition with scratches and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE TOP OF THE CLASP IS OMEGA. THE INTERIOR WAS REPLACED.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS