HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel & White Gold OMEGA Constellation 168.045 / 368.845 Day – Date Automatic COSC in good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 751 Automatic Chronometer Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH WAS POLISHED IN THE PAST AND IT WAS NOT THE BEST JOB!! See pictures for detail.
- 18K White Gold Coin Edge bezel in very good condition with minor scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, observatory in very good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in the center in not so good condition, with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in Original and very good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown not OMEGA but working OK. Quick Set to change date working properly. (Date changes pulling out the crown). First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel OMEGA Bracelet in good condition with scratches and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE THE LINKS NEAR THE CLASP AT BOTH SIDES ARE NOT OMEGA, THEY WERE ADAPTED TO MAKE THE BRACELET LONGER. Clasp OMEGA signed with scratches and some dings but working properly.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS