HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is an Scarce and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel OMEGA Constellation Quartz 198.0126 in very good overall condition with stunning stardust dial. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 1333 Quartz COSC Movement.
The movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. (Recently Serviced). However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition also, with some scratches, observatory and caliber engraving in very good shape.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial (Stardust) in good original condition with some minor damage caused by age and a Noticeable scratch between 8 and 9 o’clock. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK. First step to set date and hours hand working properly. Button to set minutes also working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS