HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel & White Gold OMEGA Constellation “C” Ref. 168.027 in very good Original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by the great Omega 564 Automatic movement with quick set function.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, small hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Coin Edge White Gold Bezel in good condition with some hits and damage.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. Observatory in beautiful shape with all details.
- Crystal in good condition. Not Omega signed. With some scratches.
- Dial and Hands in excellent original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working properly. Quick set for date is working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Stainless Steel Brick Omega Bracelet Ref. 1507 with proper 18 end links in good condition with some notorious scratches and notorious wear. Clasp with some scratches and a little vanished but working properly. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.4 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS