HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel & White Gold OMEGA Constellation “C” Ref. 168.029 Day/Date Automatic COSC in very good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 751 Automatic Chronometer Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K White Gold Coin Edge bezel in very good condition with minor scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, observatory in very good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in good condition, with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good original condition with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crown not OMEGA signed but working OK. Quick Set to change date working OK. PLEASE NOTE MANUAL WINDING THE WATCH IT’S A LITTLE HARD AND DIFFICULT BECAUSE CROWN IS SMALL.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality. Brand new. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.