HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – SERVICED
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Constellation “C” Ref. 168.027 With Stainless Steel Case and powered by an Omega 561 Caliber Movement.
The watch is Running strong and keeping time (Movement was recently Serviced). However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Case in good condition, with some scratches, hits and signs of wear. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some notorious scratches and damage. Observatory in good condition with all details.
- Crystal in not so good condition with notorious scratches and cracks. Without Omega logo in the center.
- Dial in original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Original hands in good Condition.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. Only one step set date and time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. (Recently Serviced). However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Brown Leather Band of good quality. BRAND NEW. Buckle not omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.