HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon Gold Plated OMEGA De Ville 191.0229 Quartz with Beautiful Pattern in the Dial and Gold Plied hour markers The Watch is in very good condition and good working order. Powered by an Omega Cal 1455 quartz Movement.
The Watch is Running strong and keeping good time(However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good Original condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE GOLD PLATED IS VANISHED IN THE FRONT AROUND THE CRYSTAL, NOLT EASY TO SEE WITH THE NAKED EYE. See pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition with some scratches, engravings in good shape, still visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in Original and very good condition, with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather Band of low quality in good condition. OMEGA buckle in not so good condition with noticeable damage.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS