HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Beautiful and Very Uncommon Omega De Ville 551.067 Gold Plated Automatic looking for some love and care.
THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE. It works for a while and then movement stops.
PLEASE NOTE IS DEFFICULT TO SET TIME, HANDS ARE VERY EASY TO MOVE AND FIRST STEP JUMPS TO NEUTRAL POSITION EASILY WHEN SETTING TIME.
WATCH NOT FUNCTIONAL!! NEEDS SERVICE!!
- Case in not so good condition. With some scratches and dings. Gold Plated with noticeable damage. PLEASE NOTE APLIED LINES OF STONES (PROBABLY CIRCONS) IN BOTH SIDES NEAR BAND. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With noticeable damage in the gold plated and scratches. Inner engraving are almost vanished.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and damage in the borders.
- Dial in original but not so good condition with scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE HANDS ARE MOVING VERY EASILY WITH CROWN. SETTING TIME IS DIFFICULT.
- Crown OMEGA signed with noticeable damage. PLEASE NOTE FIRST STEP IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, IT RETURNS TO NEUTRAL POSITION VERY EASY.
- Movement is running, however it stops after a while. Balance Wheel is fine. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Brown Leather Band of low quality, in good used condition. PLEASE NOTE BAND WAS ADAPTED TO FIT THE CASE. LUGS ARE 12 MM.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.