HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON MODEL
This is a Uncommon and Highly Collectible Two Tone OMEGA De Ville Ref. DL 396.0951 with beautiful Roman Numerals Golden Dial in good working order and good overall condition. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1430 Quartz Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches and damage. Engraving in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition, with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original and good condition. With some noticeable scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in not so good condition, Logo is vanished. First step to sed date and second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel OMEGA Bracelet with some scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working properly. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.3 inches wrist. TWO EXTRA LINKS ARE INCUDED.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS