HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and very Uncommon Salmon Dial OMEGA De Ville Automatic Ref. 162.0052 in good overall condition and good working order. The Watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA 1012 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in not so good condition. With some dings and scratches, Gold Plated is very vanished in the borders. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal not OMEGA signed in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial in original condition with some minor scratches, and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in original condition with scratches and noticeable stains caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Genuine Leather NATO band of good quality, Good Used Condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS