HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Omega Flightmaster GMT 145.026 in very good working order.
The watch is running and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. ALL FUNCTIONS WORKING PROPERLY!
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. Plain is vanished, but still visible.
- Inner bezel in good original condition with some damage, rotating bi-directionally with 8 o´clock crown. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in regular condition with scatches and some hits.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- GMT Hand working properly with crown at 10 o´clock.
- Hands in regular condition with notorious damages, some hands were repainted. Seconds hand of the Chronograph (Big Orange) is after market. Please see pictures for detail.
- Main Crown Omega signed in very good condition. Working properly.
- Left crowns are Omega with some damage but working properly. Without original paint.
- Movement looks very clean is working properly and keeping good time, However accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Chronograph is working OK. (Start-Stop-Reset). Original Omega pushers in good condition.
- Omega Bracelet Ref. 1166 with 171 end links, All Stainless Steel in good condition and good working order. With some notorious scratches and signs of wear. BRACELET WILL FIT UP TO A 7.1 INCHES WRIST.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS