HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel OMEGA 166.041 Automatic Geneve in Very Good condition and Good Working order, powered by a reliable Omega Cal 563 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTION FOR DATE IS NOT WORKING.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Waterproof engraving in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly with some noticeable damage. Quick Set for changing Date is not working.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Light Brown Leather band in good condition, good quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.