HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible Omega Geneve Manual Winding Ref. 136.041 in good working condition but unfortunately with the dial damaged. All Stainless Steel. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 613 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches. Waterproof engraving in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in bad condition. With noticeable spots and damage. PLEASE NOTE LETTERS AND TEXT IN THE DIAL ARE STICKERS, IN BAD CONDITION.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly. First step to set time. To set date: Quickset by repeated pulling the crown.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Leather Black band of Good Quality. Buckle not Omega.
PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS. THE WATCH IS PROBABLY A FRANKENWATCH.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS