HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Genève Dynamic Automatic in Good Original condition. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 565 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTION FOR DATE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Engravings in not so good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed. Quick Set for changing Date is not working. First step to set time working ok. PLEASE NOTE SOME CRACKS CAN BE FELT WHEN THE WATCH IS MANUAL WINDED.
- Movement is in working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1153/138 in good condition with noticeable scratches and signs of wearing. PLEASE NOTE BRACELET WAS POLISHED. Clasp Working Fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS