HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Genève Dynamic Automatic Day/Date in Good condition and working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1022 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed with noticeable damage but working properly. First step to set date and second step to set time, going backwards day changes.
- Movement is in working condition, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather band not OMEGA, good quality and in good condition with signs of wearing. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.