WATCH RUNNING – ORIGINAL DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible Omega 14391-7 with stainless steel case and powered by an Omega movement cal 268.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS IN BAD CONDITION, BROKEN IN THE BORDERS.
- Case in good condition. With some notorious scratches, hits and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in bad condition. With notorious scratches hits and damage. PLEASE NOTE IS BROKEN IN THE BORDERS.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and hits, without Omega logo in the center.
- Dial in good original condition with some notorious marks, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands not Omega with some damage.
- Crown Omega signed in good condition. PLEASE NOTE HAND WIND THE WATCH IS A LITTLE HARD.
- Movement is running strong. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS