HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA Geneve MD 111.0108 manual winding in original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 625 Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, Polished. With some noticeable scratches.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in the center in good condition, with some scratches.
- Dial in good original condition with some minor scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition also with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of low quality in good used condition. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.