HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Date Ref. 166.0204 in very good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by the reliable OMEGA Cal 1012 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed Bezel in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches.
- Case Back in good condition, with some minor scratches, engravings in good condition.
- Crystal (Plastic) OMEGA signed in the center in not so good condition, with some scratches and noticeable dings in the borders.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed with some noticeable damage but working OK. First Step to set date and Second step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS