WATCH RUNNING – ORIGINAL DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible Omega 196.0166 with 20 microns gold plated case and powered by an Omega quartz movement cal 1342.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. NEW BATTERY JUST INSTALLED.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please note Gold plated is vanished in the borders. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and noticeable vanished Seamaster logo.
- Crystal in not so good condition with scratches and hits in the borders.
- Dial in not so good but original condition with stains and noticeable damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Omega in good condition with some spots and damage caused by age.
- Crown Omega working OK. First step to set date and set hours. Pressing the button minutes can be set. PLEASE NOTE BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED 4 OR 5 SECONDS, RELEASED AND THEN RAPIDLY PRESSED AGAIN.
- Movement is running strong. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather band of low quality. Buckle not Omega. PLEASE NOTE THE BAND WAS ADAPTED TO FIT THE CASE.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS