WATCH RUNNING AND KEEPING TIME – ORIGINAL DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible OMEGA Seamaster 166.0224 Jumbo Gold Plated Automatic powered by an Omega Cal 1012 movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE ALL TEXT IN THE INSIDE OF THE CASE BACK IS MISSING. THIS MODELS CAME WITH A METAL APPLIED PLAQUE OR WITH A BLACK PAINT THAT ALWAYS GETS VANISHED WITH TIME.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and damage. Please note Gold plated is in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches. PLEASE NOTE ALL TEXT IN THE INSIDE OF THE CASE BACK IS MISSING.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches, without OMEGA logo in the center.
- Dial and inner bezel in good original condition with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Omega in good condition with some spots and damage caused by age.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. First step to set date and second step to set Time. PLEASE NOTE THIS CROWN IS NOT FROM THIS WATCH CASE. IT SHOULD BE SMALLER. ALSO, WHEN THE WATCH IS MANUAL WINDED IT CAN BE FELT SOME CRACKS.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather band of Good Quality. Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS