HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Stainless Steel OMEGA 166.037 Automatic Seamaster in Good original condition and Good Working order, powered by a reliable Omega Cal 563 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable scratches, spots and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly with some noticeable damage.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Light Brown Leather band in good condition, good quality. Brand New. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS