This is a Highly Collectible and ORIGINAL Omega Seamaster Pre-Bond 396.1052 in very good condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Gold Rotating bezel in good condition with some scratches and minor hits.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage. Hippocampus in great shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition also, Luminova looks new compared with the one in the hour markers. Probably it was renewed. Hans with some damage and black spots.
- Crown Omega signed in good condition and working properly. Screw-In working fine.
- Movement looks clean, working properly and keeping good time. PLEASE NOTE OMEGA LOGO AND CALIBER NUMBER (1438) ARE VANISHED AND THEY ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1455/453 in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Gold Logo in the clasp in good condition. Diver extension is working properly. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.1 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS